Make Your Own Property Video (YouTube link)
Shooting a Home Tour Video on Your Phone (external link)
Step by step guides for Social Media Marketing, including Inshot, Facebook Advertising, Design Vault, Xpressdocs, etc.
Marketing How-To Guides
VIRTUAL MEETING PLATFORMS
Landlord & Tenant Documents
(Recommended Landlord Attorney Bornstein Law)
Required from potential Tenant for Property Entry during COVID
CAR - Coronavirus Lease/Rental Property Entry Advisory and Declaration (4/30/20)
Existing tentants to fill out the PEAD-S for the seller or occupant.
COVID Prevention Rules -
Transactions & Showings
REQUIREMENTS TO SHOW PROPERTY (7/13/20)
CAR Update 6.1.21
Summary of CAR Guidance on Open Houses & Showings
- No sign ins, no PEADs necessary
- Only requirement is face masks unless everyone in the property - can prove they are vaccinated.
- No posted rules of entry, no cleaning required.
- No capacity limits except for mega gatherings which won’t happen at an open house.
- No color coded tiers.
- County level/local level can preempt (but likely won’t)
- Seller can set more stringent requirements with some caveats for proof of vaccines
- No more prohitions against door knocking and fliers useage
Local Association Statements
COVID-19 Statements Relating to Open Houses, Broker's Tours and Showings from local Realtor associations