• Mixed use development condominium project with full plan approval.
• Project is 10 residential units and 2 commercial units (1 office and 1 retail space).
• Divided to 14,594 square feet for residential use and 1666 square feet for commercial use.
• The residential units are five 1-bedroom plus den units, one 2-bedroom unit, and four 2-bedroom plus den units.
• 1 unit is adaptable.
• Project is very close to permit ready and lot has been rough graded.
• There are 9 garage spaces and 6 additional residential parking spaces.
• Five commercial parking spaces including one covered ADA space.
• Ideal project for a developer, contractor or investor.
• Lot size is 14,558 square feet.
• Street to street lot from Liberty Street to Court Street.
Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty is your destination for luxury real estate listings. This property, Downtown Petaluma Development Opportunity, is a Land for Sale in Petaluma, California. Located at 131 Liberty Street in the 94952 zip code in Petaluma, the home sits on a lot and has and . Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty also has property listings in cities near Petaluma, including Petaluma and Penngrove. If you would like more information about this home for Sale at 131 Liberty Street, Petaluma, California 94952 United States or would like to schedule a showing, contact the agent listed above for more information. You may also sign in, create an account, and save this listing for later reference by using icons at the top of this page.
The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes including price, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling party and cannot be verified by Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty. It is recommended that you hire a professional in the business of determining dimensions, such as an appraiser, architect or civil engineer, to determine such information.