Announcing the release of the Sotheby’s International Realty Apple TV app, now available for download on the tvOS App Store.
Available now on all 4th generation Apple TV devices, the app showcases nearly 50,000 properties currently represented by the Sotheby’s International Realty brand worldwide, giving consumers the opportunity to explore homes on a screen larger than ever before.
App highlights include:
- The ability to explore properties listed by the Sotheby’s International Realty brand worldwide by city, state, country or lifestyle, either through entered text or Siri dictation.
- A powerfully visual experience, offering expertly curated high-resolution photography and high-definition videography.
- The opportunity to directly contact sales associates, share a property via email, save recent location searches and bookmark favorite properties.
- A Game Mode where players can view captivating property photos and guess the location of origin.
- The ability to access Recent Searches and Favorited properties directly on the Apple TV home screen's "Top Row."
"The Sotheby’s International Realty Apple TV app allows the process of finding a home to become a collective, interactive experience," said Christian Russo, director of interactive marketing – media & platforms, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. "We are committed to providing an elevated design that provides the best visual experience a consumer can have. With this app, we are inviting families to come together on the couch and immerse themselves in the home-buying conversation."
Powered by the amazing visuals produced by our local affiliates the world over, the Sotheby’s International Realty Apple TV app allows you to share the pleasure of browsing our outstanding properties with your friends and family in the comfort of your own home. A premium real estate experience unlike any other.
To learn more about the new app, visit http://www.sothebysrealty.com/appletv.
The app can be downloaded from the Apple TV App Store by searching for "Sotheby’s International Realty".