Bay Sotheby’s International Realty is proud to present our Agents of the Month, June 2017. We congratulate these agents for their extraordinary performance in listings and sales for the month of June.
We are thrilled to be represented by agents who exemplify the Sotheby’s International Realty brand, “artfully uniting extraordinary homes with extraordinary lives.”
Flawless Contemporary Masterpiece | 305 Vista Grande, Greenbrae
• Epic views of Mount Tamalpais and views of Bay to Downtown Oakland
• 3,055 square feet stunningly renovated with meticulous attention to details and finishes
• Open concept great room with a dream come true chef’s kitchen, living and dining area
• Twenty foot expanse of Nana doors open to approximately 2,000 square foot IPE entertainer’s deck
• Lavish kitchen features quartz waterfall center island, counters and built in bar area, Wolf 48” dual fuel range, Wolf range hood, Sub Zero integrated 30” refrigerator/24” freezer, built in espresso maker and microwave, Asko dishwasher and Kohler Karbon® articulated faucets
• Du Chateau European White Oak hardwood flooring throughout house
• Main level guest suite with beautiful porcelain tiled bath, skylights and doors to yard
• Two additional bedrooms, full bath and guest powder room on main level
• Phenomenal second level master bedroom retreat has sitting area, luxurious bath with porcelain tile and stand alone tub, walk in closet and two private decks
• Radiant heat throughout the house
• Approximately 3,500 square feet of outdoor living space with deck and level lawn area
• Custom 7’x9’ stainless steel hot tub – big enough for dipping pool in summer; outdoor shower too
• Sachi barbecue island with sink
• Cedar siding, fully automated irrigation/drip system
• Award winning Kentfield School District
Click to learn more about 305 Vista Grande.
Presented by Barbara Major
Rare Opportunity! | 197 Corte Madera Avenue, Mill Valley
Highly coveted location two blocks from vibrant downtown Mill Valley! Not on the market for 51 years, this is a rare opportunity to own this extremely private and generous sun-drenched lot amidst gorgeous redwood trees and lush landscaping. The serene lighted paths up to the property lead you to the two bedroom, two bathroom (plus office) main house with views of the beautiful surroundings from every room. Features include gorgeous hardwood floors, old growth redwood beam ceilings, large eat-in kitchen, family and dining rooms, and plenty of standing room in the attic for whatever suits your needs. To the left of the kitchen is a large flat patio for entertaining. Below the main house is a spacious workshop with bathroom, as well as an unfinished legal apartment or in-law unit with full bath. Update and restore to your liking or build your dream house! Two car garage and plenty of additional parking. Minutes to great hiking trails, award-winning schools, Sweetwater venue, movie theater, amazing restaurants and shops!
Click to learn more 197 Corte Madera Avenue.
Presented by Megan Pomponio
Your Own Private Resort | 130 Elm Avenue, Larkspur
This newly remodeled estate is what everyone’s waiting for! Enjoy your own private oasis situated on a coveted knoll top lot in the sought-after Palm Hill neighborhood. 130 Elm Avenue Larkspur CA’s expansive one-level estate features a stunning main house, guesthouse, entertaining courtyard with pool, flat lawns, raised planter beds, patios and panoramic views of the hills, Bay, and towns. Gated and private, this home reflects a keen eye for design and function with Nano-style doors, ample natural light and open spacious living areas that accentuate the indoor-outdoor California lifestyle.
2-car attached Garage
Click to learn more about 130 Elm Avenue.
Presented by Whitney Rich